?Limeade is the perfect summer drink. If you are a local to Scottsdale you are familiar with the Sugar Bowl located in Old Town. They make the best homemade limeade! It took me a while to perfect my version and it is so deliciously refreshing on these hot summer days!
- 32oz pitcher
- 4.23 Oz bottle of concentrated lime juice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- Filtered water
- Sliced limes
- Place the entire bottle of the lime juice into the pitcher.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Fill pitcher up with filtered water and mix well.
- Add some lime slices and spring of mint and let flavors marry together in the fridge.
- Serve over ice and add a slice of lime for garnish. Enjoy!
BY: VIRGINIA OLIVIERI
For more delicious recipes follow @SimplyFabFoods on Instagram