This dish is made with easy ingredients, takes 20 minutes to make, and is hands down my kids favorite!
- 3 tbsp crushed garlic
- 3 tbsp anchovy paste
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 28 oz can crushed plum tomatoes
- 3 tbsp capers
- 1 lb pasta
- Take 3 tbs of crushed garlic and 2 tbs of anchovy paste and cook in EVOO over medium heat.
- Once fragrant add a 28oz can of crushed plum tomatoes, 1 cup of chopped kalamata olives, and 3 tbs of capers
- Let all the ingredients cook together over low-medium heat.
- Meanwhile cook 1lb of your favorite pasta and drain.
- Add cooked pasta to your sauce and viola! Delicious Italian meal in 20 min. Mangia!