Brussels Sprouts seem to get a bad rap but are becoming more and more popular. In my house we are pretty divided but I was surprised to find that my youngest loved these air fried ones, while my predictably picky middle child did not. The rest of us loved them! Here’s a great side dish or appetizer using my favorite kitchen gadget- my Dash Air Fryer!
- 16oz of frozen Brussels sprouts
- 2tbs of EVOO
- 2tbs of Balsamic glaze (I get this from Trader Joe’s)
- Salt and pepper
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Thaw Brussels sprouts and drain well.
- In a bowl combine Brussels sprouts, EVOO, balsamic glaze, and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Put Brussels sprouts in the air fryer and cook at 360° for 10 minutes.
- Open air fryer and shake them around. Do not miss this step it is important for even cooking!
- Place them back in the air fryer for another 8-10 min, depending on how cooked you like them.
- Place cooked Brussels sprouts into a bowl and top with blue cheese crumbles. Enjoy!
BY: VIRGINIA OLIVIERI
For more delicious recipes follow @SimplyFabFoods on Instagram