♨️Week 2 of FONDUE NIGHT! This week it’s all about DESSERT! Here is my super easy chocolate fondue recipe that I make for my fam! ?
- 1 12oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 8oz container of heavy cream
- 1 tbs of pure vanilla extract
- Dipping items- pound cake, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas
- Using a ceramic fondue pot- put pot on stove over low/medium to medium heat.
- Add chocolate chips and stir constantly as they begin to melt and make sure they aren’t burning. If it gets too hot then reduce heat.
- Add cream and vanilla and keep stirring until it’s a well blended, delicious mix.
- Light tea light or sterno (which ever comes with your fondue pot, mine is a tea light) and serve with dipping items of your choice.
- If you don’t finish (yeah right) you can cover the fondue pot and put in the fridge.
- To reheat simply put uncovered pot on low/medium on stove top. Can save in fridge for about 3 days. Enjoy!
BY: VIRGINIA OLIVIERI
For more delicious recipes follow @SimplyFabFoods on Instagram